Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Early AM Exercise

I dragged myself out of bed at 4:40am to go workout on Monday morning. I went to a class called "joggalates.". It is a combo of running and pilates. First we went and ran 2-3 miles based on ability and goals. The second half was pilates. I have never done pilates before. I can definitely feel it in my core. And, note to self: get extra padded mat and bring towel. I must have an extra bony tailbone because I am really sore there!

It felt awesome to get my workout done before I would normally not even be awake. If it is possible, I highly recommend getting up early, even just 30 minutes to exercise. But I need to convince myself of this most days. I know every Monday I must do this because I paid for it! But, I am worth doing it at home too! I paid for my videos, my treadmill, my running shoes. And I pay for it when I don't work out later in the day because there are excuses. There are no excuses at 4 or 5 or 6 am. Only sleep, and I can do that later!

So who is with me for getting up early to exercise? I need to be held accountable!

Also, not too late to enter the Shakeologgy Cleanse giveaway. Fnd out more about it here: Shakeology Cleanse

On a final note.... Weather forecast is high 77 and low 50 on Saturday. Wish it were a smudge cooler. Very undecided on what to wear.


Angie

Mommy Jogging in KC

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments Angie. I took a week off from exercise last week. And this week, I only exercised on Tuesday. I know I need to do it for my own good health. I was 10 pounds over my normal range. So far I have lost 6 pounds and its taken me 9 weeks. I skipped a few days here and there. I was going to start again this week, but I got distracted by other activities.

    ReplyDelete