Friday, September 16, 2011

Mommy's little helper

I have a 6yo and a 3.5 yo. My 6yo is in school all day. My little boy is in preschool in the mornings 2days a week. I do my workout videos in the afternoon and he like to watch and "help". He calls Shaun T. of the Coach and reminds me when it is time to take a break and he gets very concerned if I don't drink my water when they do in the videos. Today I did Chalene's Turbo Fire HIIT 20. OMG, Hi-larious! He loved trying the exercises. Hi favorite was the HIIT interals....it's fire time mommy! And we had to do the high fives after each one. "High five mommy!" I must say that CHalene is just soooo cute and smiley, like a cheery cheery cheerleader. But it was fun, even if I did get messed up with the choreography some. And my sone was still calling her the "coach."

No comments:

Post a Comment